Last revised: May 21, 2018.
Effective Date: May 25, 2018.
Know your rights
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
- Explanation and copies of your data·
- You have the right to request an explanation of the information that Sangha Brands has about you and how Sangha Brands uses that information.
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that Sangha Brands collects about you if collected on the basis of consent or because Sangha Brands requires the information to provide the services that you request.
- Change or correct personal data. You can edit any personal data with us by emailing [email protected].
- Access and take your data. You can also ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us by emailing "[email protected]" and we will get back to you within 7 days.
- Ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
- Object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or by simply clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
- Ask us to delete your data. You have a right to be forgotten and request your personal information on file be deleted by contacting us at [email protected].
Information We Collect & How We Use It
In order to give you the best possible experience of working with Sangha Brands, we need to collect information from your interactions with our network. Some of this information, you actively and willingly tell us (for instance email address, which we use to communicate with you). Other information, we collect based on actions you take while interacting with Sangha Brands.
We may collect & retain your:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Home and business addresses
- Payment and/or banking information (including related payment verification information)
- National identification numbers
- Birth date
- Personal photo
- Login names and password credentials for owned and third party software, apps, websites and social media channels
We use this information to:
- Test, improve, promote and personalize Sangha Brands Services: for educational marketing and promotional purposes.
- Develop content agendas, email production and strategic issuing and reporting.
- Create and manage marketing and consultancy tools and channels.
- Generate non-identifying information about how people use Sangha Brands Services for improving provision of services and performance.
Sangha Brands won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won’t sell information about you.
We may share your personal information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (3) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or another legal process; (4) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone, which is usually a duty required by law.
If we are going to share your information in response to legal proceedings, we’ll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we’re prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our services that we believe are improper.
Sangha Brands uses third-party hosting services, such as Google Drive, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run Sangha Brands. We maintain two types of logs: server logs and event logs. By using Sangha Brands Services, you authorize Sangha Brands to transfer, store, and use your information in the United Kingdom and any other country where we operate.
Tracking & Cookies
We may collect online identifiers with cookies, such as IP address, browser type and version, and pages you view. We also keep track of how you got to our site and any links you click on to leave our site. Once you leave our site, we do not track you. This information is analyzed and combined with similar information of other users and may be collected both on our site and on other sites in our client community.
Please bear in mind that Sangha Brands does not track you across the Internet. We track only your interactions within the Sangha Brands network (which encompasses "SanghaBrands.com" and custom domains hosted by Sangha Brands).
Third Party Website Links
Some of our websites provide links to third party websites, such as those of our affiliates, business partners and social media platforms. We have no access to or control over their practices. Because Sangha Brands does not control the information policies or practices of these third party websites or platforms, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you don't want us to retain your personal information anymore, you can place your undeniable request by writing us at [email protected]. We will reply only for the purpose of confirming your request was received and aquiesced.
Emails from Sangha Brands
Sometimes we’ll send you emails about service changes or new policies. You can’t opt out of this type of “transactional” email. But, you can opt out of non-administrative emails such as digests, newsletters, and activity notifications through a request to [email protected].
When you interact with an email sent from Sangha Brands (such as clicking on a particular link in an email), we may receive information about that interaction. We won’t email you to ask for your password or other account information. If you receive such an email, please send it to us so we can investigate.
Emails from Sangha Brands
Sangha Brands may periodically update this Policy. We’ll notify you about significant changes to it. The most current version of the policy will always be here and we will archive former versions of the policy here.
We welcome feedback about this policy at [email protected].